The cure for PSSD

A continuous struggle, lasting seven years. I've read tons of theories about this damn PSSD. I have spent a lot of money on supplements and drugs, to no avail.

Like many of you, I too thought about suicide. I know, it's bad to say, but only those inside this disease know what it means to live with it.

But to commit suicide it takes courage and I didn't have it. Luckily! Because, with tenacity, I finally found the theory to get over all this shit.

PSSD has various symptoms on us, but they are all linked by a single factor that affects more than 1000 genes in our body. This is why each of us has different problems on PSSD.

So you have to hit a single factor and with a single drug. No more wasteful mixes of supplements and drugs, which mess up our body even more.

I know this will seem strange to you. There are many scams on the web, but I tell you to trust me, do the umpteenth test and you will see that you will not regret it!

I only ask for a donation of € 50 and I will send you the treatment via email, a single drug to be taken at specific intervals. We will update monthly by email to follow the progress without asking you for more money.

I will seem like a bad person, who takes advantage of sick people, but it is not so, because I was one of you! My financial request derives from the fact that I am already following many people who, on a monthly basis, are overcoming this disease. I had to quit my job for it, but it doesn't matter, because beating this PSSD shit is the coolest thing in the world.

I don't oblige anyone to believe me, but if you think that investing € 50 for you is too much, think about how much money you have invested in recent years, to no avail. And think how much your recovery will be worth: it's simply not priced!

If you believe me, however, click on the paypal donation button at the top and send an email to: curepssd@gmail.com with the donation receipt and you will be contacted by me with the cure. We will also update on a monthly basis, to understand when you are ready to quit, based on your body's reaction. When you see your recovery, do not think that everything is over, you have to continue the treatment until your body has settled to normal. I will follow you step by step.

YOU ALSO SAY YOU FUCK THE PSSD!

Commenti